Internet Password Recovery Toolbox
is a comprehensive solution for recovering passwords for popular Internet Browsers, Email Clients, Instant Messengers, FTP Clients, Network and Dial-up accounts.
To enjoy all the Internet has to offer, you gradually stack up logins and passwords until you just can't keep track of them. Trying to find out a password takes precious time and efforts are often unsuccessful. Narrow specialization recovery tools can help you out once, but become useless if you lose a password for a different application. Instead of taking chances, you can choose Internet Password Recovery Toolbox and recover passwords for almost entire area of internet communication in a blink.
Internet Password Recovery Toolbox covers applications for every aspect of internet user activities: internet browsers, e-mail clients, instant messengers, FTP clients as well as can recover network and dial up account passwords for all the users.
The program offers instantaneous password recovery capabilities for almost every internet application you expect it to provide: you name it - the program has it. Not only Internet Password Recovery Toolbox strives to be the best at what it does, but appreciates users' comfort by delivering all functions in the friendly interface.
Over the years Internet Password Recovery Toolbox has evolved into a reliable password recovery solution worthy of every user's attention. Once you have Internet Password Recovery Toolbox, a forgotten password will never take more than just a few moments of your time.
Office Password Recovery Toolbox
Outlook Password Recovery Master
Internet Explorer Password Recovery Master
Outlook Express Password Recovery Master
Dial-up Password Recovery Master
FTP Password Recovery Master
Instant Messengers Password Recovery Master
Email Password Recovery Master
Opera Password Recovery Master
Firefox Password Recovery Master
Features and benefits
- Password recovery for Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Password recovery for Email Clients: Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Gmail Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Scribe.
- Password recovery for Instant Messengers: Windows Live Messenger, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Trillian, Trillian Astra, Miranda, GAIM, Pidgin, SIM, R&Q, AIM, AIM Pro, QIP, PSI, FAIM, Paltalk, Google Talk, Excite Private Messenger, MySpaceIM.
- Password recovery for FTP Clients: Total Commander, Far Manager, WS_FTP, CuteFTP, FlashFXP, FileZilla, FTP Commander, SmartFTP, BulletProof FTP, TurboFTP, FFFTP, Core FTP, FTP Explorer, Directory Opus.
- Password recovery for Network and Dial-up accounts. Viewing logins and passwords to access Internet, LAN or other computers. Retrieving the Network and Dial-up passwords for ALL the users of Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7;
- All passwods recovered instantly.
- Support for multilingual passwords.
- Allows to export, import or delete Internet Explorer passwords.
- Allows to set the access password to prevent unauthorized program running.
- Allows to save all retrieved information in a formatted text file.
- Allows to copy retrieved information to clipboard.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
When you run the program, it automatically scans your system for passwords and dispays the found records in the "Total Passwords Report" list, as shown below. The number of found passwords (or other secret data) is shown in the "Password count" column for the each record. To view the passwords and other recovered data you have to select the desired record in the list and click the "View selected" button or simply double-click the desired record. The same result you can achieve by selecting corresponding item from the combobox, located on top of the main program window. After you select a particular record, the program will change its view and you will be able to see all recovered passwords.
- Windows 9x, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven.
- Administrator privileges are required for recovery dial-up passwords under Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven.