Email Password Recovery Master
is a program that displays logins and passwords for email accounts stored by Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Gmail Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Scribe, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail.
Email Password Recovery Master lets users recover email account passwords that have been cached by popular email clients. It provides a friendly interface that makes password recovery very simple. Basically, users will only need to start the program and it’ll retrieve passwords automatically and display them instantly. With a unique recovery algorithm, Email Password Recovery Master is able to recover all passwords, regardless of their length or complexity. Passwords written in foreign languages are recoverable too thanks to the multilingual passwords support.
Computer users have to remember a lot of different passwords for email clients, account logins, web statistics logins, etc. Each of them contains a unique set of digits, words – native and those written in some foreign language. No wonder it’s difficult to remember all passwords! Even if you write them down on paper, this paper may not stand the test of time and be thrown away by mistake or simply lost. In such a situation, Email Password Recovery Master will stretch its helping hand. It can instantly recover email passwords. Other significant features in the program include an ability to store retrieved information in a formatted text file, and an opportunity to copy retrieved information to clipboard. Email Password Recovery Master runs under all versions of Windows and supports almost all versions of email clients.
Internet Password Recovery Toolbox
Features and benefits
- Recovers email passwords stored by Eudora, The Bat!, Becky, IncrediMail, Gmail Notifier, Group Mail Free, PocoMail, Forte Agent, Mail.Ru Agent, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail and Scribe;
- Instant recovery of email passwords of any length and complexity;
- Support for multilingual passwords;
- Allows to set the access password to prevent unauthorized program running;
- Stores retrieved information in a formatted text file;
- Allows to copy retrieved information to clipboard;
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
When you run the program, it retrieves all email logins and passwords, and shows them in the Email clients passwords list. So, by running the program you can get all retrieved information immediately.
- Windows 9x, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven.
- The program supports mostly all versions of email clients.