Firefox Password Recovery Master
is a program that displays logins and passwords for protected sites stored by Firefox and Mozilla browsers.
Firefox Password Recovery Master presents itself as a handy tool enabling you to restore any cached passwords for such popular web browsers as Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox. The program will provide you with the list of website passwords straight after you start it.
Firefox Password Recovery Master is very convenient as it provides all the passwords instantly, regardless to their length and complexity. You will certainly appreciate that the utility can both recover passwords typed in any language and easily restore multilingual passwords. Using this helpful utility you can immediately restore passwords for websites, requiring access passwords and even decrypt passwords protected with the User Master Password.
The program interface is pretty simple and comes with such useful features as copying of the retrieved data to clipboard and saving it in a formatted text file, so you won’t lose it again. If you want to be sure that no one else uses Firefox Password Recovery Master while you are away you can set an access password and prevent any unauthorized program start
Opera Password Recovery Master
Internet Password Recovery Toolbox
Internet Explorer Password Recovery Master
Features and benefits
- Recovers passwords for protected sites stored by Firefox and Mozilla browsers;
- Decrypts passwords protected with the User Master Password;
- Support for multilingual passwords;
- Allows to set the access password to prevent unauthorized program running;
- Stores retrieved information in a formatted text file;
- Allows to copy retrieved information to clipboard;
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
When you run the program, it retrieves all logins and passwords for protected sites, and shows them in the Mozilla Firefox Passwords list. So, by running the program you can get all retrieved information immediately.
- Windows 9x, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven.
- The program supports Firefox v1.x, v2.x, v3.x and Mozilla v1.7.x.